AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Branson trip???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

SpringBrookFarm
Posted 7/29/2018 08:31 (#6898954)
Subject: Branson trip???

Paradise KS
My brother and his wife got a place in branson that has a couple King sized bed rooms and a queen room and asked if my wife and I would like to join them and split the rooms coming up in a couple weeks.

This time of year is about the only chance we get for a get away and the past few years we have just gone to my brothers outside Kansas city and hung out for a few days which is what we were planning this year. We built a house last year and are still kinda strapped financially to get to carried away. Its about four hours to my brothers for us and 8 hours to branson.

Im not a huge fan of tourist trap type places because they seem less relaxing then if i had just stayed at home. If we decide to go most of the time will probably just be spent bumming around which is fine with me.

They have two kids, 9 and 7 and we have two kids at 6 and 3 1/2. Is there much to do in branson that meets a budget. Seems like last time i was there a long time ago that everything was stupid expensive. Going to shows and what not is probably out of the question.

We are trying to decide if going to branson is worth it or just go my brothers place like usual later on.

It sounds like this place is kinda a resort type deal with a splash park and swimming pool and such all inclusive, so that would be nice, but I havent got a figure as to what our share would be yet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)