AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ok this has to be done
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Stout Farms
Posted 7/27/2018 21:47 (#6896755)
Subject: Ok this has to be done

I don't what it is, but whenever I post something, I only get negative comments. Yes I don't know as much as everyone else, but I know something. I posted a thread in Machinery, and got negative remarks. Posted in Crop Talk, negative remarks. I'm not an old man, and yes I am a youngin. No I'm not a kid. Some of you found my old FB page. That was an old picture, and I look nothing like that now. I don't mean to give anyone grief, nor do I want any in return. I understand being online will give you BS that really shouldn't be done, but it comes with the territory. As for my thread on Crop, I highly doubt I'm going to get sued as you guys were saying. Yes I I know what you're talking about, but come on. They're me and my dad's beans, we didn't spray, we are good friends with him, etc. I completely understand where you are coming from, and I thank you. He understands our intentions. I thank you guys for your comments, and I'm not the least bit upset with the criticism. In fact I need to learn. I'm not the dumbest nor the smartest one in the bunch, but I get by with what I have. I just came here, because I love agriculture, I love the work it entails, and I love the people that go with it. I don't want to make no one mad, and I definitely don't want to cause an uproar over something stupid. I'll try to 'grow up' and not post 'stupid threads. I'm here to have a good time, help people, and learn from them. After all, we all make mistakes. So can we put the past behind us and put our best foot forward? I'm sorry for doing this. Never had intended to get the responses I recieved.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)