AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Road trip, Devils Run car show.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jon Hagen
Posted 6/3/2018 19:28 (#6793575)
Subject: Road trip, Devils Run car show.

Hagen Brothers farms,Goodrich ND
We try to make it to the Devils Lake car show every year, It runs 3 days Fri, Sat , Sun. Lots of good Canadian and American cars, good food, good music as usual, although car numbers were down, Likely because of crappy weather the first two days. I thought you guys might enjoy pictures of a late 30's hotrod . Should be a long wheelbase torque monster as it has 2 454 engines in it. Nothing like 908 CI V16 and near 1000 LB/FT of torque to get you around with ease. Surprised me that it has no radiator in the nose, everything is in the trunk with many electric fans to move air. fuel cell and twin aluminum radiators + battery in the trunk. Both 454's have an alternator to run the big electrical load. Looks like not a ton of money in it, just nice cheap eye candy, flat black paint, Moon discs, wild woodpecker decals, Mack bulldog hood mascot. No chrome on the engines. A low buck fun car

I suspect the twin garden sprayers in the trunk are emergency cool down radiator squirters if those big motors get a little het up.;-)

Edited by Jon Hagen 6/3/2018 23:09

(454X2 side (full).JPG)

(454X2 trunk radiators fuel cell (full).JPG)

(454X2 (full).JPG)

(long wheelbase 30's (full).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 454X2 side (full).JPG (121KB - 93 downloads)
Attachments 454X2 trunk radiators fuel cell (full).JPG (77KB - 86 downloads)
Attachments 454X2 (full).JPG (70KB - 98 downloads)
Attachments long wheelbase 30's (full).JPG (115KB - 91 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)