AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Infomercial on Snap Flip...........embarrassingly hilarious!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tmrand
Posted 6/3/2018 08:19 (#6792539)
Subject: Infomercial on Snap Flip...........embarrassingly hilarious!

Southeast Colorado
The channel we watch the Colorado Rockies on stays on a lot in my house. If you turn the TV on during any other non game time you're liable to watch all kind of interesting (not so much) shows. Every now and then I've seen this show come on and I've watched it a little. Man are people stupid...........and there are plenty of folks out there to take their money! All you do is sign up for one of these conferences where they teach you how to go find properties for sale and simply take a picture with your phone (snap) and then pass the great deal on to all of these other investors who will fix them up and re-sell them for big money (flip).

This commercial goes on for 30 minutes telling you how rich you'll get when these investors pay you for finding these super deals. It goes on and on about..............Are you the kind of person who doesn't want to spend a lot time or money and still be able to capitalize in the booming real estate market? All kinds of people tell you just how great it's working for them and now with very little effort they've hit the big time!

In the end..........all that you've done is take a picture of someone's house and sent it on to somebody. Just how long can you make an infomercial last explaining that? (30 minutes evidently) Anyway...........I sure get a chuckle out of seeing the brilliant schemes people fall for when it comes to getting rich with no investment and not having to really work opportunities!

Edited by tmrand 6/3/2018 15:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)