AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rain!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Macttle
Posted 3/28/2017 21:10 (#5929192)
Subject: Rain!

Stopped the fence tearing out project today! Yay (no matter what we always celebrate rain event here)

Mobeefguy - son was here yesterday, helped me tear some fence out on the home place, pounded a hundred or so t post in some fence I'm gonna try to stand back up - he is a really good kid and hard worker - be proud Mobeef, you raised a young man that is going places!

Spent some time and fixed post hole digger outta the rain - enjoyed listening to the rain beat on the tin roof

Just still in planning mode - probably won't be running any stockers this summer - am looking at drylotting some stuff - may finally buy a mixer - not sure yet, time will tell

Gonna run after some pipe for pens and corners tomorrow if it keeps raining tomorrow.
God is good.

Edit to add; hay trucks still rolling to town even in the rain / first calf on home raised - short term cows are all done as of yesterday but one heifer.

This cow has calved early (before start date for 3 years) 10 days early this year, nice cow IMO
They are on wheat graze off this year and getting really spoiled from my typical management/feeding

Edited by Macttle 3/28/2017 21:16

(IMG_2730.JPG)

(IMG_2733.JPG)

(IMG_2725.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_2730.JPG (108KB - 93 downloads)
Attachments IMG_2733.JPG (52KB - 79 downloads)
Attachments IMG_2725.JPG (122KB - 95 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)