AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apex issues. Greenstar still perplexed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Racer57
Posted 3/23/2017 15:36 (#5917668)
Subject: Apex issues. Greenstar still perplexed

A couple weeks ago I started playing about with Apex again getting things started for 2017 planting. As soon as I clicked to see a boundary, the screen went down to about 1/4 of regular size and has a red X on the screen. I found that it made no difference what I selected to view whether it was last years varieties or harvest yield, the same thing happen. I checked for updates and found there was a new ver out so I downloaded and installed it with no change. I then called the local JD's tech line and they said the error message was saying that my comp wasn't able to handle Apex. I have a Dell comp that has a 6850k CPU and 32gb of ram, so thats not the problem. Local called Moline and Moline said I'm not the first one with this issue and they think its something to do with a Win10 update. Their checking into it. Anyone else have issues ? If you haven't opened up your Apex lately, you might want too. Updating doesn't change and uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't either. A full backup was ran on local techs comp without any issues, so it doesn't happen to everyone, just a lucky few. The top pic is the error message and the bottom pic shows how Apex shrunk down and doesn't use the full screen.

Edited by Racer57 3/23/2017 15:40

(thumbnail_20170323_123425.jpg)

(thumbnail_20170323_123538.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments thumbnail_20170323_123425.jpg (89KB - 55 downloads)
Attachments thumbnail_20170323_123538.jpg (33KB - 60 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)