AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No bounce yet, but heading in right direction
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jaymick28
Posted 1/18/2017 18:52 (#5777208)
Subject: No bounce yet, but heading in right direction

SE Illinois
Greetings everyone,

Had my first Dr. appt today since surgeries. They removed all my stitches and got me out of those splints that drove me nuts. Everything is looking good except for my leg muscles which have shrunk down to Ethiopian size. The nurse ended up taking somewhere between 90-100 stitches out, had to count the loops because they were done with one continuous thread. Went pretty much pain free except for the 15 stitches that were put in for my heel surgery, they had been in a week longer and hurt like a Son of a xxxxx when they pulled them out.

I can sit during the day with just compression socks on and work my ankles, but have to wear boots at night so I don't twist anything. Still no weight on feet till next visit. February 24 is next appt and if my ankle movement is good along with reduced swelling, they may allow minimal weight to be added. I'm assuming it will be to my right leg which doesn't have the heel injury.

Thanks for all the kind words and I'll try to keep everyone posted in the weeks to come. Still hoping to climb into sprayer and tractor this spring.

Jay Burgener

(image.jpeg)

(image.jpeg)

(image.jpeg)

(image.jpeg)

(image.jpeg)

(image.jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpeg (97KB - 63 downloads)
Attachments image.jpeg (90KB - 73 downloads)
Attachments image.jpeg (131KB - 73 downloads)
Attachments image.jpeg (78KB - 87 downloads)
Attachments image.jpeg (123KB - 80 downloads)
Attachments image.jpeg (102KB - 69 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)