AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag leader, precision planting, JD exactemerge planter questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

whitegt94
Posted 1/11/2017 12:24 (#5760305)
Subject: Ag leader, precision planting, JD exactemerge planter questions

NW Iowa
Looking into the future with our current planter which is a 2012 JD 1770 with pp Esets, jd pneumatic downforce, hydraulic drive, smart boxes. Running an ag leader integra currently with Trimble fm1000 for steering.

Have priced adding delta force, v drives, and speed tubes. We would have to run a 20/20 from what I understand with delta force. Can our ag leader run everything else such as v drives and speed tubes if we went with dawn or ag leaders downforce (which I'm assuming are the similar or the same thing)?

Trying to eliminate having so many screens in the cab. We will stay with Trimble for guidance being we are on rtk. Not wanting to run a JD 2630 as we have multiple colors and like our ag leader for planting and harvesting.

Exactemerge retrofit kit for our planter is also an option but there again we would prefer to run our integra but I'm not sure if that's possible on any of the new 1775 JD planters.

Have priced new 1775 planters with different row units ( me5, exactemege) with factory dawn independent downforce as well $$$$$$$

Main concern is if it will be possible to run these new planters with 3rd party displays such as our Integra and if compatibility is in the works for more plug and play options in the near future.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)