AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 12/11/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 12/11/2016 07:44 (#5689943)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 12/11/16*****

Good Sunday Morning, to a winter wonderland. Wonderland, because I am wondering why the heck we didn't take off earlier. 6 to 9 inches of snow predicted, but at least it is the lighter fluffy snow, not the wet heavy stuff we had last weekend. Then the wicked cold temps will hit this week.

Boy, I could have spoiled things yesterday. Before the snow started I had been loading the motor home with things that I don't have to worry about freezing. I remembered some camp chairs in the basement and took them out. While carrying them to an outside compartment, I tripped and fell. Lucky I had a heavy coat on and my "extra natural padding" came in handy too. I laid there for awhile to see if anything hurt and then I thought, how the heck am I going to get up. Picture a turtle, laying on its back. Some of us people with knee replacements don't like to get on our knees. There was nothing I could grab onto, to help myself up. So I thought, will, give it a try. I did have my phone and Dave was in the house if I couldn't get up. But I managed, so I gained knowledge that I can get up from the ground now. Wasn't pretty, but I did it. A little sore this morning with a big bruise and a lump on my wrist.

How was your week this past week? Lots of parties? We went out once for fish, I brought half my fish home. Have fun at any parties you are going to, and try whatever you want to try, but just don't stand there in front of the table and wolf down the whole tray of goodies. Portions size will be your friend.

Dave only gained .4, so he is pretty much maintaining his ten pound loss now, and me, I managed to stay the same this week.

Like I said, I am packing, so I will pack the scale in the motor home this week and next Sunday we will be very busy loading the rest of the stuff so we can hopefully leave on Monday. We are having my family Christmas on Saturday. I will take the time to start a very short weight loss thread, but not sure I will have time to answer until later, but will worry about that next week.

Have a great week everyone, guess I need to get outside and shovel.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)