AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 10/30/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/30/2016 07:59 (#5607831)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 10/30/16*****

Good Sunday Morning and Happy Halloween (almost). Did anyone go to a Halloween party this weekend? They are so much fun. We normally go to the firemen's Halloween dance. But with both Dave and I not in the best shape for dancing, we decided to stay home this year. It is always fun to plan what to wear. I hope some of you got in the spirit and went out and had some fun.

Speaking of Halloween, who got into the candy already. I have to raise my hand. I had to open the bags to get something ready for Eli seeing he is here with us this weekend. I made up some bags for our new neighbors that just moved into their house. They have three little kids and they are so cute. So glad to know I will actually have kids coming to our house again. Then you always have to have something here just in case. Heck, I even give some to the UPS man if he comes. I know there is a farm meeting here tomorrow, so they will all get treats tomorrow.

Still dealing with my knee and ankle. I decided to start taking Ibuprofen again. I normally don't take it because I can gain up to 5 pounds when taking it. I have only been taking them for a few days, so was surprised as there was no damage yet. It seems like it is helping a little bit. But still, my flexion is stagnant. I only have three more PT appointments unless the therapist can get my insurance to give me more. Guess it will take more time. I did get into the RZR yesterday. I was worried as the new one has a roof and I was use to getting in by grabbing the roll bar on top and pulling myself in. Dave put some handles in it and I could bend the knee enough to get in. So at least I can still go riding this winter.

Now Dave got into the candy too and he has now lost 4 weeks in a row. He lost .6 pounds. Since we started this weight loss thread going on three years ago, he would loose and gain the same 3 to 4 pounds and that was it. Well as of today, he hit TEN pounds lost. Good for you Dave.

I hope you all had a good week. If you are still at your harvest, keep safe. Dave has been so busy playing farmer for being retired. With helping with corn, then soybeans. Then emptying the slurrystore. He was putting in long hours. One day shy of finishing the manure when we had over 2.5 inches of rain. So waiting on the fields to dry again. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)