AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 10/9/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/9/2016 07:52 (#5571767)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 10/9/16*****

Good Sunday Morning. Only down to 40 this morning, Dave turned the furnace on last night. The weather has been cooperating and when we were suppose to get 1.5 to 2 inches, we got about a tenth. So that was good and the corn harvest continues. Please continue to be safe out there.

Dave has been busy tearing apart the motor home door in order to get the old gas/electric refrigerator out. The freezer wouldn't freeze where we could trust meat being stored in there and ice cream would be runny. Oh wait, I shouldn't have ice cream in there. I guess it was for guests, right? Then the refrigerator would freeze certain foods like eggs, and vegetables. So he researched putting in a regular refrigerator. Got the size just right and it will give us more cubic feet too as the gas/electric kind are very shallow. So between the physical work there and over at the farm with the corn harvest, he lost 4 pounds. So he did very well. Me, still just vegging out at home. Only doing my two hours of physical therapy a day and not being able to do much else is getting old and I must have been depressed and eating more then I should. I gained 2 pounds back. Here I was so happy with losing those 10 pounds. I am going to try and get out today. I drove once this past week, to town. Found out the ankle is not broken, so that is good, but the arch is falling down because of the tendons pulling away or something. Doctor said nothing to do but wear the orthotics for now. He said he will probably see me in a couple years. Talking about a bad surgery for that. Do not want that. Knee is still very stiff. Another reason for my blues. But then I read about other peoples problems and I should be ashamed of myself for feeling down.

So onto another week and get out and see the fall colors. Enjoy your week and don't forget to tell someone that you love them. It might make someones day. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)