AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

hearing aids
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Southern Farmer
Posted 9/20/2016 15:29 (#5539668)
Subject: hearing aids

West Texas

Posted this this morning on FB.

Sitting here this morning and couldn't understand what they were saying on the TV. So I broke down and put my hearing aids in. problem solved??? absolutely not. Yes I could understand and hear what they were saying but it comes with a heck of a price. There was a man and a woman talking and there was no problem with the man talking. Could understand everything he said. The woman?? With a high pitched voice, every time she opened her mouth my hearing aids squeal and can only understand half of what she was saying. When she is talking in a normal tone I understand her perfectly but when she starts laughing or trying to emphasize what she is saying it makes me want to tear the hearing aids out of my ears. Problem solved by changing the channels

**********************************************************************************************************************

a friend responded with this.

One of my co-workers on the r.r. got some hearing aids. Someone asked him if they worked and he said he could hear a mouse peeing on a ball of cotton in the wall . A few days later someone asked him a question and he just set there. They touched him on the shoulder and asked him where are your hearing aids? He said they were in the dresser drawer. He said he bought them to hear what everyone was saying, but, after 3 or 4 days he figured out it was not worth hearing anyway

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)