AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

3s a crowd! (pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 6/15/2016 18:25 (#5357316)
Subject: 3s a crowd! (pics)

Frytown, Iowa
And I'm getting crowded out of my home with the latest and greatest! Momma had Sydney Elaine a couple weeks ago and everything went so well the doc sent both girls home early.

Sydney was born almost identical to her older sister in weight and length despite only having a single vessel umbilical cord. The single vessel cord increases chances of something going wrong in development but she came out perfect. Doctors said if there was something to go wrong in a pregnancy this was the abnormality to have. Caused some anxiety for us at first but doctors were reassuring and everything turned out perfect.

She was 7# 9oz. And 20 1/4 inches

Today she had her 2 week checkup and weighs 9# 4 oz so she's growing real good.

All around a very pleasant baby, doesn't cry much or fuss. Very well mannered. Im very greatful for my kids!

Since the birth we have buried the first of my 4 grandparents. 4 days after Sydney's birth my 92 yr old grandma had a stroke and she never got to meet my daughter though I talked with her on the phone about her. That was kind of hard that we missed them meeting. We were going Thursday morning to the grandparents but Wednesday evening she had her stroke. I guess some things went meant to be. My grandmas side decided to turn the funeral into a reunion as the reunion was set for 2 weeks later. They canceled the actual reunion and people hung around the area/church an extra day. This was actually my first funeral for family as until 2 weeks ago both my parents parents were living and so are all my uncles aunts and cousins.

My wife's parents are here from Kentucky this week to see Sydney...

Its been an exhausting couple weeks especially with this heat...

First pic is just after labor
Second is when we got home
Third is the puppy I got her at the kinze tour
And last is how my boy acts during family photos after getting ice cream in town

(image.png)

(image.jpeg)

(image.jpeg)

(image.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.png (109KB - 471 downloads)
Attachments image.jpeg (43KB - 477 downloads)
Attachments image.jpeg (84KB - 451 downloads)
Attachments image.png (98KB - 462 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)