AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 5/15/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/15/2016 07:17 (#5302387)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 5/15/16*****

Good Sunday Morning. Quick one here as my sister and her soon to be husband are here and I have to make breakfast.

Hope you all had a great week. Really cold here in WI, freezing temps right now. I hope it didn't do any damage to the crops. I know people that have strawberries were probably out there irrigating last night. Hope that is the last cold temperature of the season.

Dave had a good week and lost two pounds, but for me, good, but not as good as Dave with a .4 pound loss. Never easy, but keep plugging away. If nothing else, my walking is helping with my back arthritis. Dave went to the chiropractor and asked him what the best exercise for back pain is and he said walking. After putting down 32 bags of mulch this week, my back really complained and I made sure to walk and it is much better now.

Have a good week, I am going to plant flowers today after my sister leaves. That is my planting season as I am not putting in a garden this year as we plan on doing some traveling this summer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)