AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Frame Difference between 91xx, 92xx, 93xx Steigers and PTO Install
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

CIH7777
Posted 2/5/2016 21:26 (#5091127)
Subject: Frame Difference between 91xx, 92xx, 93xx Steigers and PTO Install

WI
I found a used but fairly good condition grouser blade and PTO assembly for my 9270 steiger. The blade and pto is on a 9370 right now but is a little too far away for me to look at it in person so I am going off photos. The pto was not used much. It is a high lift silage blade. The 9370 has a blown engine and tranny needs work. It had a different dirt blade on it before. The grouser blade is newer and does not have much use, less than 3 years old.

Will this grouser blade and pto mount on a 91xx, 92xx, 93xx, steiger also without much modification? I assume it will not fit on a 9x50 or 9x30 smaller framer steiger but I believe all the large frame steigers were the same troughout the 91xx to 93xx series.

Could a guy with basic mechanical skills and common shop tools install this pto or does it take some more skill? Dealer rate around my area is about $140/hour so I don't really want to go that route.

I would like to have the option to use the blade and mounts on a 9380 or possibly a newer 335 steiger in the future also. I'm sure there will be some modification with spacers involved with this, especially to go to the 335.

Edited by CIH7777 2/6/2016 07:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)