AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FMX with EZ Steer500 on 8520 With front Duals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

daddycal
Posted 9/1/2015 05:51 (#4763957)
Subject: FMX with EZ Steer500 on 8520 With front Duals

Montana
I have an FMX that I have been running on my 4850 Tractor and 9760 combine. I bought an new EZ steer 500 and put it with my FMX on my 8520 with Front Duals and iLS.
I am having a terrible time getting it to steer I am trying to find what i did wrong in setup or calibration as the EZ steer will not hold it on line and is very difficult to get to engage even for a short time.
I did the T2 Roll Calibration and am trying to set, angle per turn, Motor Speed and online aggressiveness. I would like to know what parameters to set on the distance from line and angle. I am seeing indications of six feet on the distance and 20 degrees on the angle of approach.

Motor Speeds offer Auto and manual options. I think the EZ Steer is supposed to be manual but I cannot find information about that. I will run from three to six miles per hour in most applications of pulling a tool Bar with shovels or an air seeder.

I am reading the book and trying but it is kinda making me more and more confused so I sure need help .

I think there is something I am missing but perhaps the ILS and front duals are making my ez steer and FMX so they need different settings.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)