AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buncha vacation pictures......probably not dial-up friendly
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 4/19/2015 11:45 (#4524749)
Subject: Buncha vacation pictures......probably not dial-up friendly

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

I always get such enjoyment from everyone else's pictures they post, I thought perhaps some of you might like some from our trip last summer.It was as close to a perfect journey as we'll experience in our lifetime, I'm sure. Weather, people, sights, experiences were all just almost perfect.  I did a search, and didn't find that I'd put these up previously.........my memory isn't all it could be most days. I do apologize if I missed a previous post I did with these.....just close the thread if you've seen them before.  :~)

Canal in Amsterdam, Netherlands. We had a short time in Amsterdam due to our flight delays....hope to go back some day and see more.

Near Kinderdijk, Netherlands

Cattle out on a peninsula in the Rhine River

The observation deck at sunset............so beautiful 

Inside the Cathedral at Cologne Germany

From the top of Marksburg Castle near Koblenz Germany

Looking up at Marksburg Castle. The only Rhine castle that was never destroyed by Louis XIV 

Vineyards along the Rhine. Yes, that's an IH tractor.......I believe a 786

More vineyards above a Rhine village

This little cottage is a day care center. I thought that was the cutest exterior for a bunch of little kids! 

Pastries in shop in Heidelberg 

An evening meal on board the ship......the theme was A Taste of Germany. It was out of this world! 

The astronomical clock inside the Cathedral at Strasbourg France, dates from the 1400s 

Going thru a lock on the river with a petroleum transport barge. The barges were all self-propelled, used no tugs 

The site of the Battle of Colmar Pocket in WWII. This was the battle in which Audey Murphy earned the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Interior of the Abbey of St. Peter in the Black Forest

A new IH combine cutting wheat between Breisach Germany and Basel Switzerland. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)