AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

they ruined KFC he says.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Chris
Posted 4/18/2015 07:27 (#4522492)
Subject: they ruined KFC he says.

East central Iowa

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/food-drink/kfc-is-dreadful-the-company-has-ruined-the-product-says-man-who-brought-it-to-the-uk-i-would-not-go-in-there-31146008.html 

The man that brought KFC to Great Britain says they ruined the company.  From reading the article it boils down to the 87 year old and his wife find there are too many choices now that aren't chicken.  He wanted them to just stay with chicken.

I suspect that may be some of the reason people went to "fast food" restaurants, they were in a hurry and didn't want to spend time trying to decide what they wanted.  Just wanted food.

I know I don't like the places anymore because they have this huge menu of all their highest priced stuff above the and behind the counter but trying to find the single sandwich or shake often is buried off to the side or down in a corner.  So you stand there looking trying to figure out where is the item you want.  

Subway used to be a challenge, what kind of bread, do you want it toasted, what do you want on your sandwich?  Then they have all this stuff, half of which I've never hear of before.  Finally after traveling and using Subways because they are quick and so far I haven't gotten sick eating there I have a routine.  I hope they don't change what they put on.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)