AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Landlord Cafe
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Wicksfield
Posted 3/29/2015 12:36 (#4484289)
Subject: Landlord Cafe

NCIN
Mornin' boyzzz. Black coffee please. Hi Joe, nice to see ya, how was Florida? Well, just back and it was great down there...just bought a new condo on Marco Island. How was winter up here? Oh, too cold and too long as usual...LOL.

Say, what's going on with cash rent while I've been down in Florida? I've been watching the markets on corn and beans and see that they have tanked. That's true Joe, but ya' know some of these Tenants are paying big money. Really? That's interesting since I've been thinking about shopping around for a new tenant for my ground. My Tenant has been good to me, pays on time, and what I thought was a competitive price. Well Joe, you're in luck today. We have a list of guys that are still paying $6 corn cash rent. We've all farmed for years and can't figure it out. But, if they're willing to part with their money, we can accommodate them......LOL. In fact Joe, if you can get a couple guys at a land rent auction, they seem to go crazy. Their testosterone meters must be red-lined.....ha, ha, ha! That sounds good and thanks for this list guys.

Good luck Joe...see ya next week and let us know how you do.

(Comic pages from Sunday morning)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)