AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another "Honey Do List" crossed off my list.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 3/28/2015 11:10 (#4482228)
Subject: Another "Honey Do List" crossed off my list.

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
As some of you know my wife retired at the end of the year. I honestly did think I might get a little more help from her on the farm. Boy was I wrong. I think she dreams in her sleep of what we or should I say I should do for her around the house and farm. We were in Sioux City on Wednesday and she had her iPad with her and she looking through Pinterest and she stumbled across this sand box for our grandkids. Ask if I would make it for them,sure,you'll do anything for them. So we stopped at Menards & I priced cedar first and that was over $90 just for the lumber. Priced green treated and that was $40, green treated won out. This will last them until they get tired of it. Got to get some sand now.

Wasn't that bad of job never timed myself but two hours wouldn't be to far off. We Face Timed the twins last night and I told them I was going to make them a surprise this morning for the next time they come up. They tried their darnedest to get out of me what I was going to make but I didn't give in. Hope they like it.

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpg (110KB - 252 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (109KB - 228 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (109KB - 231 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)