AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Complete farm tracking and expense software?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Offroadnt
Posted 3/23/2015 07:18 (#4471183)
Subject: Complete farm tracking and expense software?

Southern Alberta Canada
So after asking on here and doing some research I've taken the plunge and purchased a Windows Surface Pro tablet. Thanks for your input everybody :).

So now I'm looking for software to keep track of my new farming venture. What would you recommend?

I'm starting from scratch and am hoping to avoid changing too much if I can help it.

Are there programs that you can input your field data, equipment data, including things like all inputs, something with built in alarms for dates and/or other parameters?
Anything that uses search parameters like last oil change on a piece of equipment or when you seeded or sprayed a crop as well as tracking input costs and returns or would all that have to remain on separate software?

Sorry for the confusing post but I'm wondering if there is a way to combine everything so I don't have to input the same information multiple times (I'm a little lazy )...

Farmworks was mentioned on a Tablet vs Laptop thread, I've done a quick scan on it so far. Maybe something along that line?

Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)