AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Follow up review on new Brother Laser printer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

simple man
Posted 3/16/2015 19:46 (#4457781)
Subject: Follow up review on new Brother Laser printer

Dumped the old Canon printer /copier. It died. Bought the Multi function Brother per AgTalk recommendations. Easy to setup. Wireless works great with phones,tablets and PCs. Fax and scan software is pretty basic but works great and simple to use. Actually prefer that. I like simple. The output paper tray is a little different in that it doesn't shoot the paper out to a tray. It remains in the printer. A little hard to get a hold of to pull out. Not big deal just takes getting use to.It's print side down too. Envelopes print better when shooting them out the back instead of out front tray. One thing I read online was that room lights would flicker when printer wakes from sleep mode. I thought the person must have a wiring problem. I have several circuits in the office and none of which are overloaded but guess what. Lights flicker when printer comes on. Apparently the printer takes close to 8 amps to power up and heat the fuser quickly and causes this. Guess I can't complain if I want quick printing and "brother " this baby is fast. Rated at 32 pages per minuter. All other printers I've had were Canon and HP with no complaints. This is the first Brother laser and it's looking good so far. We'll see how it works out in the long run. Just passin' this along if anyone's shopping. FYI
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)