AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Projects (pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rincon2388
Posted 3/5/2015 09:08 (#4432676)
Subject: My Projects (pics)

South Central IL
I always enjoy seeing pics of projects and some of the ideas you all come up with, here are mine.

Recently purchased a CIH 9250 and needed monitor mount, gps install and light help. The monitor mount I made a little different from some that I had seen. With visibility being important I brought the bar towards the driver versus to the left of the pillar. This puts my monitor closer to me, right above the gear shift and below gauges. The antennae is 7 inches forward of front axle, cable runs directly into space above cab where the T2 box lives, also tapped into power in overhead so all wires drop down from there to monitor for a clean install. (I have some zip tie work to finish)
Lights are LED from Larsen Lights. Only 4 on the rear and two on the front, want 4 more for cab, waiting for corn to get back to $6.

This tractor does not have 3pt or PTO, therefore, the space behind the hyd levers is useless. This area is sloped and has a very handy 1 inch deep cup holder. I made a shelf to utilize this space. The shelf will be used for Nh3 rate controller, cooler, prime rib & baked tater, etc.
It is made of 4 inch channel with 1 inch flat added to one leg to reach the factory 3/8 bolts, 3/16 flat and 1x3/16 border.

(Globe.jpg)

(Lights.jpg)

(Mount.jpg)

(Mount2.jpg)

(Shelf.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Globe.jpg (91KB - 693 downloads)
Attachments Lights.jpg (81KB - 698 downloads)
Attachments Mount.jpg (56KB - 674 downloads)
Attachments Mount2.jpg (99KB - 703 downloads)
Attachments Shelf.jpg (45KB - 681 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)