AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ethanol buyers beware.. Winter is coming..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 10/29/2014 06:15 (#4150088)
Subject: Ethanol buyers beware.. Winter is coming..

Just a friendly reminder to users of ethanol.. Remember this time LAST YEAR when Ethanol was cheap.. about what it is now.  Then REMEMBER the RALLY Ethanol had as Winter set in.. and dismal Train performance got worse.. and Ethanol went from like.. $1.80 about what it is now.. to like.. $4.00 by April...  

Remember that?!?  

Remember that Trains were stuck in snow drifts or on sidings waiting on Oil Can's to pass or Whatever.. Especially in the Dakota and Minnesota Ethanol production belt..  Golly that sure was fun.

Well I'm sure ya'll know this but I just want to remind you that.. "Winter is on the way again." 

If I was "ya'll" and I had some STORAGE I might be considering the OPPORTUNITY to STOCK UP on supplies before 6 week train delays turn into 6 Month train delays...   Supposedly we're doing better this year.. so HOPEFULLY we don't see a $2+ rally.. like we did LAST YEAR.. but.. you never know.. ???

I can tell you that us Southern boys are starting to prepare to offer our WINTER PREMIUM specials for Stranded supplies from up north.. so..

"fair warning."   Better get it while the get'ins good.. and "Have a GREAT DAY."

now back to your regularly scheduled programing...  Take it away Sat..   "But Beans CAN'T go HIGHER AGAIN...blah blah blah.." 

Edited by JonSCKs 10/29/2014 06:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)