AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh Ins For 9-7-14 to 9-13-14*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 9/7/2014 08:24 (#4060219)
Subject: ******Weigh Ins For 9-7-14 to 9-13-14*****

Good Sunday Morning, September is here, cooler weather is coming. Fall harvest is starting for some. Remember to be careful. Just look at the picture in the Cafe forum where Robert (1DH) fell out of his gator and ran over his foot. If it is from horsing around, or rushing during harvest, you all need to be more careful. Slow down, bad things can happen in a split second. Just remember if you get hurt, it will take even longer to get those crops in, so take your time and do it safely.

So the scale is waiting to be stepped on, did it scream at you, or did it applaud you for your good choices. I finally got Dave to put new brakes on my bike, so I can get back on the road again. The breaks were squealing so bad it was too embarrassing to ride it. Dave is back on the elliptical again trying to get ready for his hunting trip out west. So at least we are back to a little exercise again. I also have been doing some garden clean up for the end of the season and to me that is exercise too. The scale for both of us didn't move though. Have to remember that to lose weight, it is 80% what you put in your mouth and 20% exercise. So need to reduce what is going in our mouths.

Hope you had a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)