AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lots of whineing on here lately
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

starvation
Posted 9/1/2014 16:11 (#4050461)
Subject: lots of whineing on here lately

mn
some of ya need to go mow a road ditch, go buy some cows, or heck just grab a few beers and go polish a tractor. my god take the dog for a walk. my gosh corn is down a little, so it is below your cop may be ya should have cut a few things or not bid or buy so much. ( what ya didn't see this coming? ) no one owes ya the right/priv to farm. if ya going be short this fall go get a job. quite worrying about what the neighbor does and worry about yourself. cattle are high now, so everyone wants in, heck 3 yrs from now cattle will be lower and some will wine. 3 yrs or more ago lots of ya on here telling about how so in so is screwing your old neighbor that lives down the rd cause only pay n x amount , so this farm n thing being a biz and not personal ya felt the need to pay or raise ( what was right ) . now price drops and ya scream "this ain't fair , my LL needs to drop the rent or I mite not be able to buy LP for my showroom. (shop) " cow guys are doing good now, and that's is great but if ya take all the profit and build and buy everything under the sun , well when this thing turns I don't wantta hear about it. sorry for the long rant. but I don't drink as much as I used to and wow some need to start.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)