AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vehicle gps destination entry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 7/22/2014 05:43 (#3979916)
Subject: Vehicle gps destination entry

Chebanse, IL.....

I was looking @ the Champaign Co (IL) website & noticed their "gps setting" comment @ the bottom of the page. I wish that more/all business or "points of interest" sites would do this. Often fairgrounds will give an address to their office which may or may not be on the fairgrounds itself. Same with large businesses. Sometimes their visitors parking is a mile away from their USPO address which they advertise. That's just my wish. It would make "destination" entry much easier & more comfortable that it will actually take you where you want to go. If any NAT readers have anything to do with any public visit sites,  you might consider having your webmaster add a gps friendly address for the parking lot entrance, or something similar.

Here's link to Champaign Co Fair, the note I'm talking about is at the bottom of the page:

http://www.champaigncountyfair.cc/jos/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=54

Here's their gps "note":

purposes of setting your GPS, if you can't set it for the intersection of Coler and Fairview,
use  1302 N. Coler Ave. 
(But don't send mail to that address as it is undeliverable.)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)