AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1586 Flashers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tr70
Posted 4/8/2013 21:48 (#3021342)
Subject: 1586 Flashers

Last fall I took the 15 in to get some work done -- everything worked when it went in. They put in a new mcv valve and updated the AC. Now my flashers and radio do not work. I did fall field work without them and it was boring without the radio -- but I'd really like to get the flashers working. I know they did some work under the floor pannel but cant for the life of me figure it out. Was petty miffed at the dealership as that stuff didnt work and they had disconnected the wiring harness for all the monitors - which I had to redo. I neve griped as I'm usually not that type of person but I think next time I will - I'd like to get the tractor back with everything working as I brought it in. Any ideas on where to start -- Ive trouble shot electronic issues on that era tractor before and the 86 series engineers should have an extra special spot for making things a pain. Other lights work -- just no flashers. Anybody got one of those "its usually this connection" ideas? I cleaned the 4 wire plug on right side- I think thats the one for that circut along with the blower, wiper and radio.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)