AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Centerpoint accounting ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

jd green
Posted 4/7/2013 20:09 (#3018922)
Subject: Centerpoint accounting ?

swmn

For those of you using Centerpoint accounting are you using it to write checks? If so do you have to get checks from redwing or can a person get them from somewhere else like checks unlimited? What format does redwing use to write checks. Reason I ask is checks from redwing are expensive. Have not bought Centerpoint yet but am leaning in that direction. Have used Agcheck for many years on an older computer and computer dont work anymore and was told Agcheck will not work on newer systems like windows 7. I know it took more time but what I did was write checks with Quicken and then enter all transactions into Agcheck. Would be much nicer to use same program to do both. Also have been looking at other accounting programs that are cheaper but would have to learn a totally new program all over. I know Centerpoint and Agcheck are different but they are also similar and would be somewhat familar with them. Has anyone made the switch from Agcheck to Centerpoint or any other program and regret it? Any comments or suggestion will be greatly appreicated.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)