AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Couple of Geosteer Questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DevinF
Posted 3/19/2013 21:42 (#2977135)
Subject: Couple of Geosteer Questions

Nwmo
We put a geosteer in a Jd 9230 this year, and today was the first day we had gotten to run it doing actual field work. So far it seems to wander offline quite a bit, sometimes up to 7 or 8 inches. We are in some pretty loose slightly hilly ground and we are running 7-11 mph with an Nh3 applicator and 2000 gallon nurse tank. Is that normal for those conditions? it seems when it gets offline it takes a while to get back online. Also we are using a JD valve that came on the tractor.

My second question deals with the ntrip, we are trying to use modot cors for corrections, for starters it keeps getting disconnected from the stream. I don't think I'm losing phone signal because I am right by town and I haven't seen it less than 80% when I have looked at it. When I set up the different streams I had a choice of 23 different ones, most of them were from towers not close to me at all. So I have been using one that says its a Modot vrs connection and its supposed to be with a mile of me. Is anyone else using MoDot cors and if so what stream are you using and does it seem to disconnect a lot.

Thanks,
Devin
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)