AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CASE IH 3330 Owners
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

dolittle
Posted 12/3/2012 10:20 (#2730399)
Subject: CASE IH 3330 Owners

I have a few problems with mine that need fixed before warranty is up and wondered if anyone else has had these problems.

It has a Viper Pro which I like but sometimes when you first start on a new field the rate will be way low for the first 1/4 to 1/2 mile on the end rows. I noticed it do this once after I hit a bump in the middle of the field but it usually happens when starting the field.

About 3 times when you first start it the A/C will not work. The only way to get it to work is shut it off and restart the engine then it always works the second time.

My biggest complaint is the booms not wanting to fold when down hill. I have dropped a wheel in a ditch and got downhill enough one wheel would spin and the booms won't fold. Have to have my son come push on them to get them to fold. It seems the machine has to be level to get the booms to fold. If they are trying to pull up hill at all they will start around but won't go and when you let go of the button they fall all the back again.

Maybe related to the last problem but the booms want to go forward and backward way to much when spraying in hills. They have adjusted the pressure settings on the rear box but it didn't help. Any idea's on these?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)