AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 11/25/12 To 12/1/12***********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/25/2012 10:21 (#2715716)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 11/25/12 To 12/1/12***********

Exactly one month before Christmas and I needed a reality check. I have been terrible lately. I need rehab as my sweet addiction is really bad right now. Lock me up and throw away the key until I can get through this withdrawal. The first step forward is admitting to this group what I have done. In the last three months, since right before my knee replacement I have gained 10 pounds. I know I haven't been as active because of the knee replacement, but my mouth has been in over drive. So all the goodies have been sent over to the farm and I will start eating healthy again. No more pies or cakes (yes, went to a birthday party yesterday) and they had bowls of M&M's sitting out and next to it were bowls of prunes. It was for a 50th birthday. Did I nibble on the prunes, heck no, all M&M's for me.

I am still rehabbing the knee and have just started going to the swimming pool in town. I will try to go at least 3 days a week or more with that and exercise for an hour there. So that plus my 45 minutes of walking DVD and recumbent biking should help burn up some calories.

So there, I fessed up and it won't be easy this month before Christmas, but if I don't start now, when will I start. I hope you all had a much better week then I did.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)