AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chef's Requested bacon wrapped fillet mignon at Wallyworld.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John SD
Posted 11/23/2012 09:54 (#2712195)
Subject: Chef's Requested bacon wrapped fillet mignon at Wallyworld.....

Regular grocery store was closed yesterday afternoon so since I was already in the big city, I did my grocery shopping at Wallyworld.

This is a completely new superstore, opened within the last month in Rapid City. I must say I am impressed with the extensive variety and quality of the meats and produce offered, and also the customer service.

Every Wallyworld associate I have encountered in this new store has been very friendly and helpful. Totally different personality to this store than what I have encountered at the other Wallyworld superstore in town. I hate going to that place.

Back to the meat counter. These Chef's Requested brand bacon wrapped filet mignons caught my eye, so I decided to try them. 2 bacon wrapped fillets in an easy open sealed pack. 10 oz net weight cost $5.98.

Grilled them up on my little George Foreman grill for breakfast this morning. Made a couple sandwiches out of large wheat dinner rolls. Gotta say these little steaks hit the spot. I will be a repeat customer.

http://www.chefsrequested.com/

Edited by John SD 11/23/2012 09:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)