AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need identification and parts for an old oliver plow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

blakezr2
Posted 11/18/2012 23:01 (#2705192)
Subject: Need identification and parts for an old oliver plow

WC Iowa
Pulled grandpas old Oliver 2 bottom 14" plow out of the grove the other day. Now that he has passed I would like to reunite it with its old plowing partner the Minneapolis Moline ZB. Was told that he bought it new around early 50s but i dont know for sure, it was one of the few things that was ever new at his farm. It has a broken share on the back so i took the front one off to see if i could get a # and all it had on it was 0014 (it is a 3 bolt share the picture must have got clipped a little), other than that and tires everything is free and works except the hitch.

I would like any help with identifying the model or especially a place to find a new set of shares for it, Worst case i can do some welding and make something work but would prefer to get it right. Also found a Deere No 44 plow that is missing a share too if anyone has one of those laying around i would be interested in finding one. Here are some pics of the projects. Hope to get them working and put them inline with the rest of the group next spring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Edited by blakezr2 11/18/2012 23:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread