AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help, or Dave will have to sleep in a tin shed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/12/2012 18:08 (#2693451)
Subject: Help, or Dave will have to sleep in a tin shed

OK, problem here. Dave always snored a little, but a little shove and he would roll on his side and things would be ok. But since he had his neck/spine surgery, he has to sleep on his back more so the snoring got really bad and with me having knee replacement, sleep was difficult because of the pain. So we decided separate bedrooms for awhile. That will work for awhile, but we will be taking off soon in our motor home. No separate bedrooms there. I don't like earplugs, they hurt my ears, but I did order a headband headphones so will be able to plug it into something. Not sure what to get. I don't have an ipod, not sure if that would be a good thing to buy. Is there a sleep machine that has a headphone jack? I have been looking at them but so far I don't see anything with a headphone jack. I think I would like the white noise type thing instead of music playing all the time. I am desperate. Dave is scheduled for a sleep study, but can't get in until we are back from AZ. If I don't find something that will work, the poor guy will be staying in the tin shed we have at our RV park. If I do get an ipod and find a white noise cd, can you play repeat all night.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)