AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Update on Pro700 Critical Error Issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

TurnbullFarms
Posted 11/11/2012 20:14 (#2691707)
Subject: Update on Pro700 Critical Error Issue

Southern Ontario

I posted a couple weeks about an issue I had with my Pro700 monitor. When I turned on the combine it gave me this wonderful little message.

According to the Case mechanic this apparently is caused by some software glitch. He did a fresh install on it and the problem disappeared, for about a day... I turned on the combine the other day to try out some corn and the message appeared again, so instead of having the Case guy come out again I decided to see if it worked in the Magnum. To my surprise it did, so I switched it over to the tractor software and everything still worked so I went back to the combine with it still in "tractor" mode and booted the monitor. It booted fine, just gave me the expected errors. I then switched it back to "combine" mode and everything works again.

I'm wondering if there was something wrong with the data on the USB key, or the monitor itself. To be safe I deleted everything off the monitor and the USB key and will start from scratch the next time I head out combining.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)