AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 600 and caseih 4420 sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Cashgrabber
Posted 5/9/2012 23:49 (#2376934)
Subject: Pro 600 and caseih 4420 sprayer

Southwest Ontario
When is case going to get a new sprayer platform. I have version 27 and don't see any improvements to the last one. It did not fix the auto steer lazy line aqusistion, the inside booms still don't turn off when making an inside 90deg.turn, all sections flash on when you are in an area that has already been sprayed,such as in corners,the monitor paints the picture in front of the sprayer icon, what's with that? You can't use the icon to judge where you are in relation to your AB line, eg. you can be on or past the line and picture is telling you to keep going until you are 15 feet past the line.JD has had all this figured out 8 to ten years ago. Also the new updated version just made doing a simple tank fill up take three steps longer each fill and why do nudge and remark have to flash across the whole or most of the screen in order to use them? I think myself and enough other farmers should expect more than this for the money we have laid out over the recent years.The next version needs to be complete rehaul. Do the guys that print these programs ever get in the sprayers or other equipment to see how things really run. Look at what and how the competition is doing it also and maybe try listening to the farmers or operators a lot more.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)