AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Riding Mowers: Snapper vs Husqvarna
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

farmerrob
Posted 9/5/2011 17:06 (#1947728)
Subject: Riding Mowers: Snapper vs Husqvarna

Looking at lawnmowers. I am not looking for anything real serious, just something to mow the yard and do it for many years without replacement. I have a local dealer for Husqvarna that is trying to sell me either a Husqvarna garden tractor model or a model they call light garden tractor with the LS paackage. That amounts to a front bumper, bigger wheels and it has a welded deck instead of a stamped deck. The Snapper is also at a nearby dealer. It is their bells and whistles version of a riding lawnmower- LED headlights, special seat and a electric deck height raise/lower. I believe it is called NXT. Obviously, these aren't your heavy duty mowers like you would get at John Deere or Kubota. I read the reviews on the Husqvarna and they seemed either you get a great one or a lemon. I like the Husqvarna for the heavy duty deck and local dealer is pretty good. I like the Snapper because of the electric deck height would make it easier for the wife and daughter to use. Price and horsepower and about everything else is equal. Anybody out there have any thoughts on these two brands of mowers?

Thanks For Your Input!!

Edited by farmerrob 9/5/2011 17:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)