AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Getting Rid of my Droid 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

BSchroeder
Posted 6/10/2011 12:23 (#1812587)
Subject: Getting Rid of my Droid 2

Devils Lake, ND
I'm giving the people at the Verizon store one chance to fix it, but if they can't do it tonight, I'm dumping this POS. My Droid 1 was awesome, but this thing is glitchier than h*ll. Apps crash all the time, especially Missed Call and Visual Voicemail. Most recently my touch screen started acting stupid. It won't auto rotate and it locks up. Not the phone; just the screen. I have to lock the phone and/or close the slider to get it right. Five minutes later the problem is back. It regulary fights my Bluetooth headset. Sometimes Visual Voicemail runs through it sometimes not. Audio Commands too.

My question is, is this a lemon phone, or is it the OS? I am very familiar with the issues Android is having, and it seems like my problems reflect that; Verizon and Motorola just haven't put the necessary time into working all the bugs out.

If I decide my phone is the problem, I will replace with another Droid 2. (That way all my accessories and docks will still work.) Otherwise I'm going to swallow a crow whole and get an iPhone.

What say you?

Edited by BSchroeder 6/10/2011 12:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)