AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Warrant tank mixes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

timis
Posted 5/21/2011 09:25 (#1784372)
Subject: Warrant tank mixes

Iowa
Didn't get my Valor sprayed on my beans before the rain - they're gonna pop up before I get back out there. Warrant is a new product for us guys in the north and am kinda excited to try it - not that it was my first choice. I no-tilled the beans so I need to burn off some lambsquarters and was thinking of trying a Warrant + Extreme (pursuit + gly) tankmix - I'd run the extreme to get 2.5-3 oz pursuit + spike in some additional glyphosate. With my job like it is I really believe in a lot of residual cause I never know how soon I'd be able to get back into the field - so starting clean is very important. Has anyone ever done this - got my tech rep doing some checking - would like other opinions. Main weeds include Lambsquarters, Waterhemp, Sunflower, Wild buckwheat. Dont think the WH is ALS resistant but no real way of knowing. Main thing I'm concerned about is a herbicide interaction where its like "Oh crap I killed my crop". The Warrant label also interests me "spray from emergence to R2 - best timing v2-v3 - additional application can be made from v5-v6 IF DIRECTED AT THE SOIL" Would be interested in hearing others opinions of this product.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)