AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Installing edge on sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

panotiller
Posted 5/15/2011 23:06 (#1777218)
Subject: Installing edge on sprayer

Lewisburg, PA
I friend got an edge installed on GVM predetor one of the first ones made. It took GVM a week or more to install and a lot of long hours and it still doesn,t work. The Teejet ball valves did't work the same evry time, One time you hit the button they turn on the next time they wait a couple seconds then back to working . When they ran it in the field the y never new what it would due with skippers all over. GVM told them they needed new ball valves that they are burned out. GVM said they couldn't put therse old controller back in so they could at least spray but they said it would be to hard. I went over in one hour had there 460 controller back in and guess what all the ball valves worked surprise,
My question is that they soddered the boom section wire into the joystick control valves but that wire didn't even have an agleader part number on it which concerned me, It looks like they same wire that was used on my sprayer but they aparentlly have some wires messed up. Tryin to help out to get this going . Any help where to start, Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)