AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help looking for a template.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 6/7/2009 11:53 (#735568)
Subject: Help looking for a template.

Kansas
Trying to find a template online I can print off after I have put what I want into each category. I need something that is big enough to write into and read but I can put headers in. Was hoping to find some sort of pdf online I can type into and print off without having to purchase or build off the puter.

Needs about 20 places for entrys going down the sheet with about 4 or 5 categories across to make the details of each of the 20 entries about. Sort of a grid but every grid I find is to small to write in or already has writing.

Can someone help me find something like this please? If I remember correctly from sentence writing in school there were 26 lines of entry per notebook page. That would probably work if it was similar and as high as 8 places to make entry across would probably work but no more or I won't have the space I need.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Yea, I thought about just digging out notebook paper and the ruler and a pencil but was sorta hoping to find what I was wanting online and just print it off after I put the headers in I want. Thanks

Edited by Rich 6/7/2009 11:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)