AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tribute tattoo update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DennisZ
Posted 5/28/2018 13:28 (#6782755)
Subject: Tribute tattoo update

Alentejo, Portugal
A while ago I posted about getting a tattoo to honour my father who died 2 years ago.

Original post:
https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=728330&posts=1...

Went online and found some nice ideas. Gave it my own twist and had it done a couple of weeks ago. Under my left arm, on my ribs. I read that is one of the most painful places to get tattoed. When I went to the studio one of the guys asked where I wanted my first tattoo. When I showed him he went like ahhh.... There were 2 lady's making appointments for a piercing there as well and they both went like AAAHHHH...
So I kinda thought what am I getting myself into... But we drew up the sketch, copied it to my body, had to wipe it off as it was crooked. So he made sure it went on straight the second time. When I was happy away we went. First part was ok, final part, the dates was a little more painful but nothing too bad.
I'm proud I got this as it really is true. We both liked to wrench on things, weld stuff etc. I always find myself asking how would dad have done this, or if I'm working on his stuff, dad would have known this or that...

Rest in Peace Sir.

(20180510_132501 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20180510_132501 (full).jpg (100KB - 75 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)