AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Good Birthday
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Posted 11/27/2016 15:50 (#5660186)
Subject: Good Birthday

west central Iowa
I turned 55 yesterday and spent most of the afternoon shooting with my sons ages 24 and 17. Oldest son has a new scope on his AR and I bought a new scope for my 30.06 and put the old one on the .22. So lots of shooting and walking to the target to check. I like shooting the 30 and you can check your shots with the binoculars instead of walking, but the ammo is a lot cheaper with the .223 and the .22.
Thursday night I stood in line and bought my own present, a 12 gauge semi auto Silver Eagle. I know Turkish made, but the price was really good and internet reviews were good and we put a box of shells thru it Friday afternoon with no problems. I like less recoil with the semi in my old age and my younger son will get my old 870. Wanted to shoot it more today but it's been raining all day.
Last night we had lasagna for supper and then I played go fish and other games with my 9 year old daughter all evening, she's not too interested in shooting yet. We were gonna grill steaks today but the weather stopped that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)