AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Valley tracker.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

grantboy
Posted 7/8/2015 17:59 (#4668458)
Subject: Valley tracker.

West Michigan
It is 3 years old and this spring when we went to fire it up it worked just fine with no water needed during planting. So now we go to try and fertigate and the well would not kick on. So we go up and reser the soft start and the well just comes on when in auto. At the pump panel. But u have no control over it at the pivot panel it just stays on in auto. So I could do everything from the wagnet this year other than turn the water off or on. So we called our local valley service. They came out and said the communication wire (14-2) got hit by lighting. So they changed out all the surge protection in the valley panel. And we ran a new wire through the corn just laying it on top for now. Now the thing won't move with wagnet but I was able to set a stop in slot. I cannot turn the pivote on with wagnet at all. The pump problem is still there. So when we'll is set to auto it is on all the time. So now we are $800 in the hole with valley and no better. Also called the electric guy to come out and look at the well box and switches. All looks ok. Now valley coming back thusday.

And ideas what this might be?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)