AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone run a JCB 520
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

deererunner93
Posted 11/22/2014 19:40 (#4194868)
Subject: Anyone run a JCB 520

SCMN

In the market for a new loader to me. Have a wrangler right now that getting on the tired side and looking for something with some a enclosed cab and some heat. (I smile thinking I could one day have a loader with heat...) I kinda like the JCB 520 model. small in size lift would be nice at 5k and the reach for high manure spreaders or tmrs in the possible future. I thought about a small wheeled loader (244 deere series) but don't like that they cant lift any higher than the loader I have now and not impressed with turning radius. (12 feet I think and jcb is 7 ft with all wheel steer.) We have a couple barns that are a tight squeeze and lower roofs. Dealers are not the closest but a couple within a 100 miles which is doable for me. Im not a fan of skid steers because of the lift and I really don't like the fact that the bucket is right above you when raise. So back to the JCB, has anyone ran one before? likes or dislikes or just a bad idea all together. Im not sold on them I just want to buy something that going to handle growth if we decide to. Im also to any ideas on other loaders guys. Thanks for the input folks!!   http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6805533

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)