AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Paradyme Fail
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

TS79
Posted 6/4/2011 21:12 (#1805545)
Subject: Paradyme Fail

NE Iowa
I have a customer running a Paradyme on the IaRTN. He planted with a JD8230 (steer by wire kit) all spring with no problems, everything worked great. He moved the Paradyme and Integra to his JD8120 (hydraulic install w/ a WAS) to start spraying. He pulls up his saved AB line from planting and loads it up, it automatically shifts the line the appropriate distance as it should, he manually steers the tractor online and his lightbar indicates that he is directly online, soon as he engages the steering the tractor steers 1ft 2" to the left and drives straight as an arrow directly on top of the row, and the light bar even indicates that its offline that distance.

I had him switch to the 8120 profile with no WAS and it did the same thing. I'm having him set a new ab line on the road and see how it performs there. Next step will be running another auto cal.

Any other thoughts, I really don't want to do another auto cal and run down a ton of standing crop if I don't have too. I haven't been there in person but will be making the trip in the morning...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)