AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where's the "MAPS" tab?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

DeereJake
Posted 7/2/2009 22:44 (#764005)
Subject: Where's the "MAPS" tab?

In the Site tutorial I noticed when she downloads the road map, (then she gets an ariel image), she is on the maps tab next to job. Mine has jobs, weather, and invoices. No maps tab. I believe she right clicks on the farm name, and it gives her a big drop down box. When I right click right where she right clicks, I don't have all these options in my drop down box. Such as downloading roadways. Am I not seeing something or do I have a different version of the software?
I did figure out how to save shape files from Apex. But I can't seem to figure out how to import them.
Peach I'm sure starting to like your idea of driving around the field! But I know I will lose signal going around fields because of trees. Making boundaries with the GS2 you can pause the boundary recording in one corner, drive to the other end and continue recording and it will make a straight line from where you paused to where you proceeded. Can I do that with the Titan also to avoid losing signal by trees?? Thanks a Lot guys for your help!! JASON
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)