Led barn lights

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Aug 14, 2019 9:21 AM (4794 views)
Ohio-City ohio

DLC Rated Led lights. Specialized in high bay lights for dairy barns. These 150 watt and 200 watt high bay lights are now at 135 Lumens per watt efficiency and were designed for dairy barns. They are build with extra large heat sink and driver to still get maximum life out of led light even though it might get covered in dust and is in a corrosive moist environment.
The 150 watt high bay light is a direct replacement for 400 watt metal halide. You will have the same visible light but only use 1/3 of the energy and also get a nicer crisper light. 3 year warranty 80k hour life. 150W high bay light $260 delivered to your door for 12 or more per order. If you want more light or want to hang light further apart we have 200 watt fixture available also for 355$ Delivered. 200W lights are only available with 220-480V driver. 150W are 110-277 standard.

Also have regular led wall pack lights to mount on exterior of building or on poles. Most popular model is 90 watt Led Wall pack now for only $175 delivered, they really put out some light, but if you think you need more we do also have a 135 watt wall pack available and for less light a 70 or 40 watt wall pack.
Also have regular linear led high bay lights, Lights for normal environment like a shop or storage barn, 225W Linear light( same size and shape as a 2*4 ft fluorescent fixture for $239. Also have Vapor tight fixtures, think about wash bay or mounted low in milking parlor. Or sealed tube lights for just any place you need more light, without high ceilings, like a garage or above work bench, or can even use them as a 5 ft long trouble shooting light.

To give an example on how much LED technology can save you. If you replace 400 watt metal halide light with 150 watt led the energy savings will pay for the new fixture in one year if your paying $.10/kw for your electric and the light is on for 24 hours per day. If light is on for 12 hours a day it will take two years to save enough electricity cost to pay for the light. Do you know of any other ways to get that fast of a return on investment?

Just call and we will be glad to explain the math and or any questions you have without any obligations to you. I got into selling led lights because my supplier sent me couple lights to try free of charge and that was all it took for me to see the benefits once I actually saw the light output and calculated the energy saving for us.

Sold
$265 USD
Call/text willie at 419-203-2012

(Delete all cookies set by this site)