Clipper 298D Seed Cleaner - Clipper 298

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

May 10, 2024 10:30 PM (145 views)
Haxtun, Co

Clipper super 298D seed cleaner. This is a 4 screen machine scalp-sift one way then flow reversed and scalp sift again. Light material is sucked off with the top fan as it drops on the screens and as clean grain falls to discharge there is a final blast of air. This cleaner has adjustable pitch on all the shoes. Allowing you to flatten out screens for peas, or increase pitch for oats. This machine will clean cereals at approximately 150bu/hr. It is currently equipped with brushes to clean the screens

This machine needs work. We have begun reviving the Faded letters. And sanding down the exterior frame. The wood shoes themselves are in decent shape. Will just need some sheet metal redone inside regarding trash shoots and clean grain dump. I have not investigated the top fan areas, but from experience these partition areas often wear out because of the trash coming across them and exiting the duct work.

Option 1: $6,000. As is fix it up your self. 4 screens included. I have 4 new eccentric bearings that can go with it. Currently equipped with 10hp 3ph. Price is firm.

Option 2: Turnkey cleaner: All new bearings, sheet metal replaced. Parts painted. Wood replaced where needed. Ball trays installed. Motors of your choice. Wired. Wood oiled, screws replaced in frame. Choice of 8 screens. Price is dependant on options. Includes 4hr of my time at your site teaching you how to run, set the cleaner and things to look out for. Would not be available until Spring 2025.

Two photos of the cleaner on the blue truck are from a previous cleaner I fixed up. That unit has ran 20mil lbs and has had virtually no problems. I was going to add this one to my operation but have since found a higher capacity clipper that suits my needs better. I have a few other cleaners available as well.

I will have a trailer empty headed on I 80 east to omaha. And north to sioux Falls in the next 30 days. I have cleaned many different seeds on the wooden clippers and cant help someone get going if your unsure how to use them. These are still very good cleaners, but they only as good as the peron setting the machine. .essage for details 9sevā°five2o9eight 1eight

For Sale
$6,000 USD

(Delete all cookies set by this site)